Hair care routine is not just about taking care of hair, washing them, and applying oil. Rather, the true meaning of hair care routine is to take good care of the hair. Do you know that we all have different hair textures, which causes us to have different hair problems?
Today’s lifestyle has a significant impact on our hair. Along with proper care, our hair requires nutritious food and drink. So that our hair can absorb all of the nutrients. In such a situation, it is critical that you stick to your hair care routine. After all, we all want our hair to be black, thick, shiny, silky, and strong. Hair care is essential not only during the day, but also before going to bed.
Many people do not care for their hair before going to bed, which causes it to break quickly, become weak, and appear thin and lifeless. In this way, neglecting the hair and its roots can harm it. To prevent all this from happening, it is very important to keep some things in mind in our daily routine, such as:
- Massaging oil well in the hair
- Periodic washing of hair
- Caring for hair after washing
- Using the Best Hair Mask
- Dry hair massage
Due to not taking proper care of the hair, the hair becomes dry, lifeless, weak and there are problems like dandruff in the hair. To avoid such problems, we need to do oil massage (OILILG) in our hair. In the name of oil massage, we remember our grandmother, who used to massage our hair with oil on a daily basis to keep it black, thick, and strong.
It is really very beneficial for your hair. Oil massage will not only help you sleep better, but it will also provide your hair with nutrients and make your hair healthier. It will also help in increasing the growth of your hair. To keep the hair healthy, oil massage must be done in the hair before washing the hair. If you are not able to do this, then you must do Champi with a good hair oil once or twice a week. Regular oil massage will help you get rid of all hair problems.
[Related: 6 Best Hair Oils For Soft, Dandruff Free Aand Healthy Hair]
How To Apply Oil To Hair
- First of all, choose the oil according to your hair and scalp.
- Before applying oil, divide your hair into small pieces. And then apply oil well from the roots of the hair to the ends of the hair.
- Take any oil according to you, and make it lukewarm.
- Dip your fingers in the oil.
- Massage your hair with oil daily or two to three times a week.
- Never apply oil to your hair with palms because doing so can break your hair.
- Do not apply oil in excessive hair, apply only that much oil as needed by the hair.
- You can apply oil to your hair even at night.
- Before sleeping in the night, apply oil to your hair and leave it and wash your hair thoroughly as soon as you wake up in the morning.
Washing hair everyday is a difficult task. It is also not right to wash the hair too much. Excessive washing of hair weakens the roots of your hair and also removes the natural oils of the scalp, due to which the hair starts to look dry and lifeless. That’s why you wash your hair only two to three times a week, you apply a good shampoo and conditioner to make your hair silky and shiny to strengthen the roots of your hair and remove dirt from the scalp.
Right Way To Wash Hair
- Massage your hair with oil before washing your hair.
- Leave oil on hair for some time. With this, the skin of your head will absorb moisture, which will reduce the problem of breakage and dryness of your hair.
- According to experts, it is better to wash hair two to three times a week.
- Now wet the hair well before washing the hair.
- Now take your shampoo on your hand and massage it well on the root of the hair i.e. your scalp. So that all the dirt gets removed from the roots of the hair.
- After washing hair, apply conditioner on wet hair and leave it for 2-3 And then after 2-3 minutes wash the hair thoroughly.
- Dry the hair in open and natural air only.
Hair Care After Washing
We forget to take care of our hair after washing it, this is one thing that we never pay attention to. While this is very important. After washing the hair, take the help of a good hair dryer to dry them and use a good serum or cream in the hair.
Serum plays a very important role in your hair, it also makes hair styling easier in your hair. It also adds shine to hair and makes hair silky, due to which your hair looks very thick and beautiful. Also, the cream will protect your hair from frizz.
We all know how important hair mask is for hair, instead of using chemical product, you can also use hair mask prepared at home. All the things are available in your home, your own kitchen, you just need to do a little hard work and mix all the things together and apply it on your hair.
If you have lost the shine of your hair, apply a hair mask rich in protein. Along with nourishing your damaged hair, it will also give new life and prevent hair problems. You should apply a hair mask once or twice a week. Now you don’t need to know any more about your damaged hair and dry locks. Hair mask is also used to bring moisture and strength to weak hair. Experts will also advise you to apply hair mask to avoid all the problems related to hair.
Correct Way To Apply Hair Mask
- First, read the instructions given inside the hair mask very carefully.
- Before applying the hair mask, wash your hair normally as you wash and then dry the hair well.
- After this start applying the mask.
- Start applying the hair mask from the middle of the hair. And cover the hair well by applying hair mask to the entire hair.
- Massage the hair with a hair brush for 30 seconds or 1
- Leave the mask like this for about 30-40 minutes and then wash your head with cold water.
Dry massage is a massage done without oil, it is also called scalp massage. Done only with the fingertips, dry massage relaxes your body and mind. If you do not have time during the day, then you can do it on the scalp even before sleeping at night, so that along with your day’s fatigue, anxiety and stress, you will also be able to remove your hair problems.
It is also beneficial for your hair. Dry massage strengthens the roots of your muscles and also increases blood circulation. It also helps you to relax your mind and get better sleep by removing the problem of insomnia with good sleep.
Dry massage helps you to grow and soften your hair as well as relieve your muscle pain.
How To Do Dry Massage?
Dry massage is done without oil. This massage is done on the scalp. Let’s see the right way to do dry massage –
- Dry massage is done without oil.
- Move your fingers slowly in a round shape on the scalp.
- You can also do this massage at night before sleeping.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ’s
How to take care of hair?
Do not shampoo more than once or twice a week. After washing the hair, make sure to apply conditioner from a good company. One to two hours before washing the hair, oil massage must be done in the hair. Never use a fine toothed comb for your hair.
How to do oil massage on head?
First heat the oil to lukewarm. Then pour the oil on your head and massage your scalp with light hands in circular motion with your fingers. Apart from this, you should also massage the front part of the head and the area near the neck.
When and why should we do hair massage?
Hair massage should be done 15 minutes before shampooing. Apart from this, hair massage also protects us from serious diseases like headache and migraine due to stress.
Does hair massage make our hair grow?
Yes, our hair grows with hair massage. Hair massage nourishes the roots of our hair, so that our hair starts growing quickly.
Is it harmful to wash hair every day?
Yes, washing hair everyday is harmful because washing hair everyday removes natural oils from the scalp. Due to which your hair can be damaged. That’s why you shampoo hair only two to three times a week.
What should I apply to my hair before washing it?
Do not forget to oil your hair before washing it. It acts as a protective shield for the roots of your hair. Coconut oil and olive oil are very beneficial for any type of hair.
What should we do after washing our head?
After shampooing hair, apply conditioner to wet hair for 5 minutes, then wash hair thoroughly with clean water. You have to do this only 2-3 times a week, applying more conditioner can damage your hair.
When to shampoo during periods?
In order for your menstruation to come freely, you should try to wash your head only in the last days of periods. You have to keep in mind that you should not shampoo at all for three days of periods. If you wash your head after three days in periods, then use lukewarm water instead of cold water.